Hop into 2023, the Year of the Water Rabbit. We all look forward to the new year with hope and optimism to better our lives, and over the years, Chinese astrology has proved to be a handy tool in helping us to be prepared and forearmed for the future ahead.
This year, while the Chinese New Year will be celebrated worldwide from 22 January, 2023 onwards – the Water Rabbit year will only begin on 4 February 2023.
- An interesting fact is that while cultural celebrations are based on the lunar calendar, Chinese metaphysics follows the solar calendar.
Chances are that you will have a rabbit in your BaZi (natal astrological chart) if you were born in the year 1927,1939,1951,1963,1975,1987,1999, and 2011
If you were born between the month of 6 march to 4 April.
You were born between the hour of 5 am – 7 am.
- It’s a lesser-known fact that everyone has 4 animal signs in their BaZi chart. Most people assume that the year they were born has the relevant astrological animal sign.
For an accurate, detailed BaZi chart, click on the free link below-
What you can look forward to in 2023
If you have a RABBIT in your chart, be prepared to be the center of attention as you are the GRAND DUKE of the year. You will be presented with good leadership roles. The ‘golden lock’ and ‘Jade hall’ star will offer you opportunities for wealth and financial gain. 2023 will prove to be a good year for rabbit people to invest in self-knowledge and add to their skill set.
Those with ROOSTER in their chart need to be prepared to get out of their comfort zone and be ready for a year of challenges and change. This should be seen as an opportunity for growth and development.
The DOG has many positive energies this year with the ‘dragon virtue’ and ‘emperor star’. It would be wise for those with dog in their chart to set a clear goal as you will be presented with roles of authority and collaborative opportunities.
Good ‘Peach blossom’ luck is in store for those having a HORSE and RAT in their chart. Especially lucky for those looking for romance or planning to tie the knot.
What you can do
2023 the water rabbit year brings about a shift in planetary movements. We can use certain areas of our home and office to tap into the annual positive Fengshui energies to boost our life goals.
The primary wealth star#8 is in the SOUTH this year. It would be a good area to set up your WFH desk. However, be aware that using this area will increase your workload!
The SOUTHWEST has star#1, excellent for attracting helpful people in your life. A good area for you to network through calls, email or text.
Star#9 brings in happy events and is in the NORTH this year. It’s fair to assume this is one of the most favourable sectors. This would also be a good area to boost investment returns.
Another good sector is in the WEST with star#6 to increase your productivity and authority. So, if you are falling behind in your deadlines, this would be the area to work from.
Easy DIY Fengshui tips that can be implemented in the first week of February 2023
- Place heavy metal in the NORTHWEST of your home to suppress the troublesome star#5.
- Light a candle or tealight daily in the SOUTH to activate the wealth star.
- Some red items or a lava lamp should be placed in the SOUTHEAST to reduce the impact of the argument star#3.
- Avoid sleeping in the East bedroom. Especially for elderly folks or pregnant women.
- Enhance the positive energies in the NORTH with an aquarium or water fountain. However, it is not advisable to place any water body in the bedroom.