Gluten-Free Bread Pakora
2 slices gluten-free sandwich bread]
2 tbsp chopped coriander
1 small onion finely chopped
¼ cup chickpea flour (Besan)
1 small green chili chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the slice of bread in half or in 4 pcs (makes it easier to cook)
- Mix all ingredients except bread in a bowl together
- Add water and make a batter.
- The batter should be just thin enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Heat oil for frying.
- Once the oil is hot, simmer the heat to medium-low.
- Dip the bread slices in the batter and drop them in hot oil.
- Deep fry until golden brown from both the sides.
- Drain on a tissue lined plate.
- Serve hot with coriander chutney or tamarind chutney or both.
Picture By : Ravina Mittal